Friday, July 23, 2010

Waiting on the weekend...

It's Friday. My second Friday back at work and it's been a long week. Not a bad week, just a long week. As I watch my little love on the web cam and count down the minutes 'till I get to kiss his chubby cheeks, I am reminded about why I love the weekends. The weekday mornings are now filled with alarm clocks, schedules, and to-do lists. But Saturday and Sunday mornings....now those are my kind of mornings. And even though I don't have to get up early, I usually do. I enjoy the quiet of the neighborhood and the smell of my morning coffee. And after a long stretch and that first sip of my hazelnut goody, I creep back upstairs and find this...
The weekends are now that much sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they SO are! How adorable! Isn't it crazy working after having a little one? Life is just so different. Though I like actually dressing for others to see me (instead of yoga pants) I so miss my littles while I'm gone. This is just precious!! Love it! I can't wait to meet him... although I kinda feel like I already know him.

    :)
    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete