Saturday, January 29, 2011

A can't live without

I have a select grouping of items that I can't live without. While that list used to be inundated with cleansers and fancy creams, those things have slowly crept to the bottom and instead replaced with favorite bottles, toys, and baby gadgets. A winner in my book are these blankets from Aden + Anais. They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! While my little munchkin can no longer be contained in a swaddle, these blankets are great for just about everything. In the summer time, they are great as a lightweight blanket. The are wonderful for shading a stroller. For nursing moms, they are big enough to provide adequate cover, yet they won't leave you a sweaty, hot mess in the summer. But, my favorite use? Burp cloths!!! In a pinch they work great! They are soft and cuddly and, even after several washes, maintain their snugly appeal. I have to confess that I while I was off on maternity leave I even curled up with these little wonders for an afternoon summer nap! I promise, you will love them!! And if you know someone expecting, these would make a fantastic gift!!!
P.S. You can also find a great deal on these at Amazon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment