Friday, January 28, 2011

Spring please!


I don't know about you, but I am officially OVER winter. Living in a state like Michigan, a long, cold, dreary winter should be nothing out of the ordinary, having lived here my entire life. However, with that in mind, this winter has seemed longer than usual (and I have to keep telling myself that it's only January). I feel like I haven't seen the sun in 3 years, I'm giving Casper the Friendly Ghost a real run for his money in the lack-of-color department, and my feet are always cold. Last Saturday I begrudgingly donned a swimsuit for our 8 month old's swim class and let me just say, there is nary a person that lives in the northern hemisphere that should sport a bathing suit in January. It's just not right. Not to mention the fact that while the pool was a heavenly warm temperature, we walked outside to be met with a blizzard. Wonderful.

So, in the true spirit of a Michigander...I'm complaining about the weather and wishing and willing with all my might that some sign of spring is around the corner. But until then, I'll fake it and look at a picture instead! And, if you're like me and need a little pick-me-up, hop on over to Eccentric Delirium's blog to meet new bloggie friends on her It's Freakin' Friday Blog Hop!!! bloghopbutton

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment