Thursday, July 28, 2011

10 Things...


To my Gabriel Vincent. My guido. My best friend. My only-one-who-knows-the-real-me. I love you, and here are 10 reasons why:

1. For whatever reason, you "get" my sense of silliness. You watch me dance and make a fool of myself no matter where we are, and you still love me!
2. You really "listen" to me when we talk.
3. You've given me the greatest gift in life, our little man.
4. You continue to be the person who knows me better than any one and you accept that I'm kind of a pain in the you-know-what.
5. That you still put your socks in your back pocket and walk around the house when you're getting ready for work.
6. You can fix anything.
7. That you always want to snuggle.
8. That you never say my name, but always call me Guido.
9. That you work so, so hard.
10. That you have been, and continue to be, the best friend any girl could ever ask for.
11. (I know I said 10, but here's a bonus): You are an amazing father. I know that Ethan adores you and I fall in love with you all over again when I walk passed Ethan's room and hear the 2 of you reading books and giggling. **ahhhh, that's love**

Love always,
Your Guido

1 comment: